Types of Banners According to Style
- Step and repeat banners: They are characterized by a repetitive display of your trademark, creating a statement in your commercial facility or event. Step and repeat banners often cover bare walls and encourage customers to take pictures with them.
- Hanging or suspended banners: For entrepreneurs who prefer to invest in signs that make the most promotional impact, choose hanging banners. They are strategically installed in high traffic areas at above eye level to spark the curiosity of potential customers even at a certain distance.
- Pole banners: These multi-purpose banners are excellent assets to achieve your marketing goals. From promoting corporate events in the streets of Denver to decorating your retail establishment during the holidays, pole banners are installed in a certain way for maximum visibility and impact.
- Retractable banners: Otherwise known as roll-up banners, these signs are fantastic for retail stores or company events. They are easy to collapse and transport without damaging the material.
- Framed banners: If you want a sign that looks more professional and contemporary, framed banners are the way to go. Since they are encased and protected from various weather elements, you can expect that they last longer than other kinds of banners.
- Feather banners: These moveable signs are typically installed at roadsides to capture the attention of motorists and boost your foot traffic. Their most common uses are announcing store openings and special discounts.
- Backwall displays: If you are looking for sturdier event signs and larger sizes, we recommend back wall banners instead. They are perfect for pop-up stores that want to make a statement. Because of their height, people often use them as a backdrop for photos.
Benefits of Investing in Printed Banners for Your Denver Business
- Excellent short-term marketing tools: Do you have an upcoming year-end sale and want your customers to know about it? Are you hosting a book signing event? Are you launching a new collection of sandals this summer? Whatever your store activities may be, banners are the perfect marketing investment for seasonal promotions because they’re easy to produce and install.
- Portability: Vinyl banners can go anywhere! Do you have a trade show event in another city? Simply roll them up securely, bring them to the venue, and use them as tools to help your sales team convert leads and close deals.
- Maximize your marketing budget: Denver banners are known for being very affordable. They are incredibly long-lasting and durable, even when exposed to outside elements. With proper storage, you can continuously reuse them while you can.
- Update details easily: Let’s say you don’t want to replace your banners from Marvel Custom Signs completely but need to have specific information updated, such as the pricing of your products or your contact number. The good news is that we also offer cut vinyl lettering services to tweak those minor details.
- Easy to remember and hard to miss advertisements: With banners, the sky is the limit when it comes to the design. What’s important is that you partner up with a reputable signage company that can turn your vision into reality while incorporating your branding requirements and essential design elements.
Cost of Banners in Denver, CO
Are you looking for affordable business banners? Marvel Custom Signs offers reasonable pricing packages for all our signs and graphics without compensating for their overall quality. Claim your free consultation.
Denver Banner Printing Company
Marvel Custom Signs is your trusted Denver banner printing partner. We take pride in having an exceptional team of talented, dedicated, and experienced signage professionals. We don’t just specialize in banners made in Denver. As a full-service company, we take care of everything from start to finish. We are also experts at fabricating various Denver business signs such as awnings, channel letters, floor decals, lobby signs, and monument signs.
Are you ready to invest in various types of banners? Call us today to get started.