Build Branded Space on the Go with Pop up Banners for Trade Shows
If you’re planning on exhibiting at one of Colorado’s fantastic trade shows, pop up banners are worth adding to your advertising arsenal.
Eminently portable, highly visible, cost-effective, and easy to design and setup, pop up banners can make all the difference by transforming your booth into immersive branded space.
Today’s post runs down some important considerations to help first-time buyers make the most of their pop up banners for trade shows.
Five Crucial Considerations For First-time Banner Buyers
- What type of pop up banners do I want? Desktop banners, compact banners, tall banners, wide banners, mesh banners, vinyl banners—with so many options to choose from, each with their unique function, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. Fortunately, with the right guidance, our “overwhelming” catalog starts to feel more like a luxury, with dozens of options available to satisfy your budget, design preferences, and display needs. When you book a free consultation with our team, a trade show signage expert will build a unique buyer profile based on your budget, needs, and preferences, then provide you with a shortlist of pop up banner options based on this data. Leverage our expertise and eliminate the guesswork today!
- What kind of finish do you want? When shopping around for pop up banners for trade show displays, think carefully about what type of finish you want. Most pop up banners come with the option of glossy or matte finish. Though this will ultimately come down to personal preference, matte pop-up banners are usually a safer option, since interior trade show lighting can interact poorly with glossy banners, making their messages challenging to read.
- Do I need stop-light backing? Stoplight paper, also known as blocking paper, is 100% opaque print media with a smooth, semi-gloss finish, coated on two-sides, making it ideal for double-sided graphics projects like banners and retail signage. Because it’s completely opaque, you don’t have to worry about the effects of lighting around your banner. If you already know the lighting conditions you’ll be dealing with at the upcoming trade show, let us know, and we will guide you accordingly!
- What materials work best? Pop-up banners come in many materials, including vinyl, glossy polypropylene, plasticized paper, and dye-sublimated fabric. As is the case with most design elements, there are strengths and weaknesses with every option, so it generally comes down to your personal goals and preferences. That said, printing on non-laminated materials is not recommended since they rarely hold up over time. Don’t hesitate to ask your Marvel Signs consultant for a rundown of all the pros and cons (as well as the costs) of each material.
- Size matters. Pop up banners for trade shows are available in all shapes and sizes, so you’re only limited by your imagination (and your budget!). But bigger isn’t always better. Make sure that you choose a banner that’s big enough to generate the impressions you need, without being so big that portability is affected.
Get A Free Quote On Pop Up Banners For Trade Shows
Start your free consultation now by calling 303-537-5659 or using the Marvel Custom Signs’ Request a Consultation page.